• What personally identifiable information is collected online;
• What organization is collecting the information;
• How the information is used;
• With whom the information may be shared;
• What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
• What kind of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the company's control; and
• How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Your Privacy is very important to is us at MPS. If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can contact MPS by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Age verification of all participates.
Entry to this Site requires age verification or parental permission. Users under the age of (18) years most have parental permission to use any area of the MPS Site.
2. Online Security and Data Encryption.
MPS has security measures in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL), which digitally encrypts your information as it is transferred from your computer to MPS. All sensitive areas of our website are protected through our 256 bit SSL encrption provided and authorized by Starfield Secure Certification Authority. We take the following measures to protect user information once it is received by the Site:
• MPS Staff has limited and controlled access to Member information;
• Measures have been taken so that servers and the data stored thereon are in a secure physical location;
• Security software is used where MPS determines it to be both appropriate and cost effective;
• MPS Staff are monitored to ensure professionalism and compliance;
• MPS security procedures are quality-assured weekly.
Although we strive to keep your personal information secure, no security measures are absolute and fool-proof and there is always a possibility that a security breach could occur, resulting in the release of a Member's data or information.
3. Information MPS Collects.
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth and efficient experience while you're using MPS's website services, and to keep you informed of opportunities available on those services. This allows us to provide services and features that are designed to meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier and quicker. We do not share any member information with outside entities.
When you register with MPS using our online registration form, we may collect your email address, Member name, real name, password, phone number and other personal information listed in the registration form. Your Member name is used throughout MPS to identify you to other Members. Therefore, you should be aware that if you use your real name as your Member name, this information will be visible to others who visit the Site.
Because we connect Members by telephone, we require you to enter a valid telephone number to connect with other Members through MPS. At no time will we share your telephone number with any other Members with whom you communicate. Because MPS initiates all calls, other Members cannot see your telephone number—not even with Caller ID. Although the MPS system maintains the connection between the two parties, we do not monitor or record the content of any calls unless mandated by law. Just to further clarify - no other Member on MPS will have access to view your private number.
MPS also facilitates communication among Members through our on-site Private Mail system. Messages sent via e-message are identified only by your Member name. All message sent through our Private Mail system are protected through our secure SSL.
MPS uses your IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Site. Generally, IP addresses tell us the location from which a person is connecting to us, what service provider the person is using and which parts of the Site the Site user is visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that your session will be tracked, but you will remain anonymous.
MPS strictly enforces and requires that all Members comply with its Anti-Spam Policy.
4. Our Disclosure of Your Information.
5. Member Account Cancellation Procedures.
If you decide you would like to cancel your Member account on MPS, you will need to do one of the following:
Send us an email — including your Member name and email address — you can do this through our contact form.
6. Notification of Changes.
My Phone Site
118 North Peters Road
Knoxville, TN 37923